PLEASE FOLLOW THESE SIMPLE RULES:

· Your entry MUST fit the Challenge theme.

· Your entry must have been made after the Challenge theme went live, so no back-linking is allowed.

· You MUST link to our blog in your challenge entry’s post.

Wednesday 3 March 2010

Challenge 50 - Lace, Pins & Pearls!

Good Morning!
Thank you for all your work last week, our team really enjoyed looking through them all!
Our winner is:


Please e-mail me your address so I can get your prize out to you!

CHALLENGE 50 - LACE, PINS & PEARLS!

This week we would like to see you use 3 different embellishments on your work of:

LACE
PINS
PEARLS

Nice and easy!

As usual our sponsor for the first week of each month is :

The winner will receive a $20 Shopping Spree!

Before we get onto the Teams work I would just like to welcome our Guest Designer for March, Her first card is brilliant and I can't wait to see what else she comes up with!







As usual add a link to the direct page your work is on using Mr Linky!
Good Luck! xxx

2 comments:

  1. OMG! I won. Thank you. Off to email you now. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful samples, I think I might have got some vintage going.

    ReplyDelete